Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they will use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game, you construct buildings and inhabit a shared village.
Building stickers are removed from cards and permanently added to the board, becoming action spaces for any player to use. Thus, a few available buildings soon grow into a bustling village with dozens of actions.
Your journey through Charterstone’s many secrets will last 12 games, but it doesn’t end there.
Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind, variable worker-placement game.
Charterstone features the following:
• streamlined starting rulebook: learn as you play and add rules as you unlock content
• engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
• a branching storyline where short-term decisions have a long-term impact
• a secret component found in only one other board game
• 75+ “crates” to unlock: 350+ unique cards, 230+ wooden tokens, and 36 metal coins
|Illustrator||David Forest, Lina Cossette, Gong Studios|
|Number of players||1-6|
|Game time in minutes||60|